Chronolgocal Life Application Study Bible - KJV
The popular Chronological Life Application Study Bible, now available in the King James Version.
The Bible is the story of God’s interaction with his creation. It is a story that occurs over time, in many places, and through many events. It’s often easy to lose sight of the way in which God’s story fits together when our primary way of looking at the Bible is a bit here and a bit there.
The four-color Chronological Life Application Study Bible combines the proven resources of the Life Application Study Bible with a chronological format and several brand-new resources. The Bible is arranged in 10 chronological sections, which helps the reader to see how the various pieces of the Bible fit together. Section intros and timelines set the stage for the passages in each section. Archaeological notes and photographs help to bring God’s story to life in a whole new way. And of course, the Life Application resources answer the all-important question—“so what?”
- Section Introductions—Background information help you get the big picture of biblical history
- Chronological Format—Read God's story in the order it happened
- Parallel Passage Indicator—Shows you when there are multiple perspectives of a single story
- Running Timeline—Notes key biblical and world events in the margin
- Full-color Maps, Photos, & Illustrations—Unique presentation of biblical history and content
- Life Application Notes—Learn how to apply the Word to your life with the most trusted application notes available today
- Archaeological Discoveries—Brings you closer to the world of the Bible with engaging insights
- Christian Worker's Resources—Sharing the faith with others
- The Bible Book-By-Book—Introductions and outlines to each of the books of the Bible
- Master index to all study notes, chart, map, personality profile, or archaeology notes
- 8.5-point text size
- 9.50" x 7.75